It is the decision of the Board of Directors to cancel our March Meeting due to the Covid-19 issues that we are all facing at this time. Rest assured we will stay on top of this to the best of our ability and keep you all advised as we move forward. Right now only the March meeting is affected, our April meeting will be assessed as time moves closer. Our decision is based on our wish to do the right thing and keep our membership safe. We will post a note to reflect this decision on our social media outlets as well. In the mean time please stay safe and be well.
As a side note, the raffle drawings will be extended to the next time we are able to meet so you may purchase your tickets if you haven’t done so already.
You can practice social distancing by fly fishing.