Who We Are:
Delaware Valley Fly Fishers, Inc., is a non-profit conservation and educational organization affiliated with Fly Fishers International promoting the sport of fly fishing and fly tying. The Delaware Valley Fly Fishers, Inc. (DVFF), is registered with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a 501 (c) (7) organization.
DVFF has a growing membership made of angling men, women, and families from all reaches of the Delaware Valley. The benefits of membership include:
• A Welcome Packet stuffed with useful information,
• A DVFF club patch and membership card,
• Discounts with sponsoring retailers, guides and outfitters,
• Monthly meetings with invited experts who are both enlightening and entertaining,
• Refreshments and monthly raffles,
• A Newsletter published 10 to 12 times each year,
• A full video library,
• Hands-on classes and workshops,
• And some of the best camaraderie you can find off-water!
What We Are About:
Chartered since 1984, DVFF has served its fly angling members by providing opportunities to share local knowledge and cheer one another’s latest catch. DVFF provides members with numerous opportunities to meet sporting experts in waters cold and warm, fresh and salt, and everything in between.
DVFF also serves its community by convening a hands-on, day-long, workshop offering an “Introduction” to fly fishing.
DVFF holds regular meetings at 7:00 PM, the Second Thursday of each month, except December (when members gather for a holiday party) at the Churchville Nature Center. Our June meeting is celebrated with a pizza party and year-end raffle. Come visit us and have some fun, learn to fly fish, learn to tie flies, and make new friends!
Guests are always welcome to join us at our regular meetings and workshops but to get the most out of what we have to offer – we strongly encourage you to become a full member – and start receiving club benefits right away!
Please feel free to contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org